Established in 2003, Worldmarkets.com is a leading online brokerage platform that specializes in bullion trading (gold, silver, copper, rhodium, platinum, etc.) and other services like commodities (CFDs), stocks, currency pairs, and also digital gold like cryptocurrencies.
World Market with the recent expansion in business has over 50,000 clients worldwide and has invested in more than 30 million assets. The platform has also partnered with other esteemed firms like HYCM, HSBC, CIMA, FXTM, BitMEX, etc. since 1977 and uses AI (artificial intelligence) software tools and accounts.
The recent amalgamation with AI-based trading has revolutionized crypto trading that has maximized returns overcoming the limitations of traditional crypto trading platforms. Crypto traders can now participate in cryptocurrency trading through BitMEX and also trade STOs or security tokens through DX.Exchange.
Table of Contents
- World Market users get AI-based automated trading accounts with tools and features that update the traders with the recent market trends and opportunities. Users can start trading after 24 hours of account activation.
- All accounts are secured by a two-factor authentication process along with military-level encryption.
- The client funds are protected by tier-1 liquidity providers and all trades are done through HYCM under the regulation of FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), and CIMA.
- The AI-based accounts ensure that the account holders get access to the highest bids with maximum trading profits.
- HYCM provides multiple trading platforms along with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 that are compatible with Windows, Mac, and other web browsers. Traders can activate their trading platforms through Apple and Google Play Stores.
- The MQL Copy Trader is a dashboard that gives real-time data, market trends, and charts that keeps you updated on the recent trading opportunities and also allows you to view and manage your trading account.
- Round-the-clock live support from the technical team. World Market has customer service available in 43 countries.
- Account-holders can digitally sign trading agreements and check their accounts 24/7.
- Accepts global payments via MasterCard, wire transfer, Visa, Skrill, WebMoney, bitcoins, and Ethereum.
- All deposits and withdrawals are free except transactions through credit cards. Maximum 6 withdrawals a year are allowed.
What is the minimum deposit?
The minimum account deposit depends on the type of account and the plan you choose. If you have an HYCM trading account, the minimum deposit can be as low as $100. For AI-based accounts, the minimum deposit is $2500.
As such, the platform does not charge any trading fees for AI-managed accounts or trading digital assets. However, there are performance fees that are levied based on the type of AI-managed account you hold on the platform. All fees are paid on net profits.
- Standard Account holders: Performance fees are 20% and Annual Management fees are 1%.
- Gold Premier Account holders: Gold account holders with more than $25,000 deposits are charged a performance fee of 10% and the Annual Management fee is 1%.
Types of Accounts
- AI-managed accounts: The AI-managed account holders are supervised by market analysts. The MQL dashboard gives them live updates about their trading performances and market trends.
- Self-trading accounts: These accounts are managed by HYCM and allow users to control their trading activities and account. HYCM account holders can get access to 3 plans – VIP, Classic Raw, and Fixed.
- Cryptocurrency accounts: For those who want to trade in cryptocurrencies can open a cryptocurrency account through BitMEX. The exchange allows users to trade various cryptocurrencies in the market.
Pros & Cons
- Allows users to hold AI-managed accounts leveraging the benefits of diverse AI tools and features of the market.
- com is one of the leaders in bullion trading.
- Allows a very low minimum deposit of around $100.
- Recognized by many prestigious financial firms and has won numerous awards.
- Partnered with some of the leading financial firms like HYCM, BitMEX, DX.Exchange, TradingView, etc.
- The platform has been backed by multiple payment gateways for easy trading including cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and bitcoins.
- It provides educational resources like the VOD library and live videos that are available on the MQL dashboard and broker’s websites.
- All credit card trades are subject to fees.
- No demo account is available on the platform.