Elite world leaders are making plans to convene for the 14th Ritossa Global Family Office Investment Summit set to take place March 28-30 at the Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah in Dubai under the High Patronage of The Ministry of Economy in the presence of His Excellency Dr. Thani Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, UAE.
Prestigious family offices, private investors, Sheikhs, royal families and leading businesses from 30+ countries representing more than $4.5 trillion in wealth will comprise the Summit’s family office delegation.
“Our conference theme is ‘Family Offices Uniting Together & Investing For A Brighter Future’ and we will host the world’s top family business owners and private investors to discuss the most critical issues facing our planet. The event will act as a bridge between Middle East families and their European, U.S., Asian, Latin American and Israeli counterparts to meet and network with like-minded peers in a safe-harbour environment. As private-public sector leaders, attendees understand the tremendous responsibility they jointly share and are committed to two days of results-oriented discussions regarding how best to solve today’s complex global challenges. During the next decade, it is essential that those who wield economic power do everything within their power to make our world a better place,” said Sir Anthony Ritossa of Ritossa Family Office.
As with past Summits, the programme will highlight topics such as technology, healthcare, investing, fintech, family legacy and governance, philanthropy, education, the environment, energy, transportation and global inclusion. Trust, commitment, energy, respect, transformation and responsibility are important themes that are top of mind for the influential group.
Distinguished Summit guests will include:
- His Excellency Fahad Al Gergawi, CEO of Dubai Investment Development Agency (Dubai FDI), UAE, Distinguished Guest of Honour Presenting a Keynote Fireside Chat
- Mohamed Al Ali, CEO of Al Ali Holdings, Distinguished Grand Ambassador for the Summit
- H.R.H. Prince Michel de Yougoslavie, Grandson of King Umberto of Italy and Prince Paul of Yugoslavia, Presenting “Your Family Office Future: How does a Family Office Successfully Persevere through the Test of Time?”
- H.R.H Princess Kristine de Begration of Georgia and H.R.H. Prince Juan Jorge de Bagration-Mukhrani of Georgia
- H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, UAE
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, UAE
H.H. Sheikh Obaid Bin Suhail Al Maktoum, UAE
- H.H. Sheikha Hend Faisal AlQassemi, Editor & Owner, Velvet Magazine, UAE
- H.H. Sheikh Al Fahad bin Mohammed bin Sulaiman, UAE
- H.H. Sheikh Majid Rashid Al Mualla, CEO, Private Office of Bin Rashid Al Mualla, UAE
- H.E. Sheikha Dr. Hind Bint Abdul Aziz Al Qasimi, UAE
- H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Friere-Garabal y Nunez, President of the Private Council of H.H. Prine Mahmoud Salah al Din Assaf, Chairman, Al-Khalifa Business School, Switzerland
- Nick Spanos, Icon & Pioneer in the Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology Space
- Adam Ladjadj, CIO, Private Office of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Nehayan, UAE
- Ahmed Elmetwally, CEO & General Manager, Private Office of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, UAE
- Sidney Wheatley, CIO, Private Office of H.H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Salman bin Abdulla bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Kingdom of Bahrain
In addition to family office attendees, the Summit also welcomes the Bitcoin Association to Dubai to speak on “Blockchain for a Better World,” including new investment opportunities, ways to be more actively involved in the blockchain sector, and how blockchain impacts the future of healthcare, government, philanthropy, and virtually all facets of the business world.
For details on the 14th Global Family Office Investment Summit, please visit https://www.ritossafamilysummits.com/dubai
Sir Anthony Ritossa’s Conference Dates in 2021:
14th Conference, Dubai, March 28 to March 30 – DubaiSummit.org
15th Conference, Riyadh, May 30 to June 1 – SaudiSummit.org
16th Conference, Monaco, July 18 to July 20 – MonacoSummit.org
17th Conference, Dubai November 16 to November 18