Quant Network, the creator of Overledger, a secure, simple, and cost-effective API connection platform to all major DLTs, recently announced the live launch of the Overledger 2.0 version. The upgrade includes important functionalities for use on mainnets along with other exciting new features, including:
- New API – The new Overledger API has been transformed into “one API for everything”, bridging the global ecosystems of DLTs and APIs.
- Standardised – Based on ISO TC/307 providing simple and standard interface to access all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Secure & Scalable – Implemented OAuth federated authentication standards, enabling single sign-on for enterprise customers and implemented scalability and resilience updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 supports data transformation for payment transactions to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Plus, the new SDK V2.0 is more lightweight; with its data transformation functionality mostly moved into Overledger V2.0’s prepare service.
- Uploading of Private key into a JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple payment transactions.
- Generating an access token and refresh token using: Client ID, Client Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For more details, see the below guides:
Overledger allows new types of applications to be built. By breaking down DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT technology, available via REST API, Overledger provides a range of powerful cross-DLT transaction types. This allows applications to easily access, update and move data and assets held on all the DLTs and blockchains customers use to operate their businesses.