DMCA Notification and Claims of Infringement
Last updated: December 2020
Thank you for visiting the www.cryptotelegraph.co.uk website (the “Website; “We”; “Us”).
You may access and use the Website Content only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not use, change, copy, publish, sell, post, transmit or distribute any Website Content for any other purpose, without our explicit written consent.
If you believe that your work has been copied on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with an official notification (hereinafter “Notice“), as per Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereinafter “DMCA“), regarding any claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, at the following address: [email protected]
Please provide us with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on our site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that We may locate it on the Website; and
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the applicable law; and
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We will remove or disable access to any infringing materials upon receiving your Notice, subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you have any further questions regarding the DMCA procedure, or how We apply it, please contact Us by email at [email protected]