Cryptocurrencies are digital coins and come with numerous benefits like fast transactions, low fees, no chargebacks, and complete anonymity to the users. But just like any other business, cryptocurrency users also need accounting services.
Preparing crypto invoices can be time-consuming and complicated. Understanding the nuances of invoicing cryptos like the conversion rates from fiat to cryptocurrency, can be confusing for some users especially for those who are new to the business.
Fortunately, there are several online platforms that specialize in this work and use special software that prepares invoices for their clients. These are called crypto invoice platforms.
Users need to simply sign up with these platforms and give basic information about their company. The platforms will then generate invoices directly without involving any third party and charge affordable fees.
How does it work?
Users generally have to open an account and add their wallet address to the crypto invoice payment gateways. To accept or make payments, they have to add their wallet addresses and details of their trading partners.
Every payment gateway has a standard fiat currency like USD or Euro which is later converted into the chosen cryptocurrency and sent to the user’s wallet. To request or make payments all transactions have to verify a QR code and choose the cryptocurrency available in the platform. Payments are generally cleared within a day. Some platforms may take more than a day to complete the transaction.
Best Cryptocurrency Invoice Platform
We have made a list of best cryptocurrency invoicing platform. Here is a list of 5 best platforms so that users can send crypto invoices to make and receive payments in Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Blockonomics is one of the first to offer peer-to-peer invoicing services in bitcoins. You simply have to enter your bitcoin address. It is a popular crypto payment gateway. At present, Blockonomics supports 22 cryptocurrencies and all are rated at the current market price.
- Incredibly fast platform.
- Support SegWit.
- It does not require any documentation.
- Round-the-clock customer support.
- Invoices are sent directly to the wallet.
- Users can also receive payments directly on their webshops.
- Get email notifications on payments and view account balances.
BitPay is another global cryptocurrency invoice platform that has worked with several happy clients in the past and some of them are big names such as Microsoft, Shopify, Zynga, etc.
- Lightning-fast transactions.
- Supports more than a hundred countries.
- Protects clients from cryptocurrency market volatility.
- The ACH integration sends funds directly to your bank accounts.
- Supports email billing.
- All payments are converted into local currency.
CoinPayments is another popular crypto payment gateway that makes invoicing super easy. The API integrated platform hosts several features and supports more than 1000 cryptocurrencies.
- Supports multiple eCommerce plugins.
- Swift payments using payment buttons.
- Pay your business partners directly.
- Invoice links containing full information of your payment.
- Automatic conversion of fiat to crypto and vice versa.
- Auto-sweep facilities.
- Get instant notifications of your payments.
- Availability of shopping carts.
- Donation buttons that allow you to donate money for a cause.
- Litecoin integration testing.
Lamium boasts to be the first crypto invoice payment platform and has been in the market for a while now. The API integrated platform allows you to receive payments directly into your crypto wallet. Furthermore, the SEPA integration simplifies bank transfers and makes payments without additional fees. Key features of Lamium include:
- Lamium does not require you to register with the platformthat makes it quite different from the other crypto payment gateways.
- Lamium supports Bitcoin and Dash for online purchases and payments to customers.
- Get payments directly into your bank accounts.
- 24/7 customer support that will help you install the plugin within minutes.
- API generated passwords safeguards your accounts.
Piixpay is a decentralized crypto payment gateway. The platform follows a standard rate for currency payments to reduce the risks of currency loss. Piixpay carefully scrutinizes their users and asks them to enter transaction details including their names and contact info. Euro is the standard currency for Piixpay and all transactions are integrated with SEPA bank transfers.
- Piixpay works really fast and all transactions are generally cleared within a time span of one to three days.
- An open-source platform. The API integrated platform helps you to modify the features according to your needs.
- QR codes to verify transactions.
- No service charges.