What if we told you there are some ways to earn free crytpo? In this article, we’ll go over how to get free bitcoin, the many types of cryptocurrency you may get, and how to avoid cryptocurrency scams. Good luck with your reading!
There are many free ways to earn cryptocurrencies. There are several affiliate programs, airdrops, or just by holding crypto coins in your wallet that can help you earn indirectly without buying any token in actuality. There are multiple ways to earn free cryptocurrency without investment but they pay users into different Tokens (cryptocurrency) and you can either withdraw or exchange (to Bitcoin or any Altcoin) them and convert them into fiat currency such as USD through exchanges.
In this article, we will see methods to earn cryptocurrency without making any investment only. If you want to earn cryptocurrency by making an investment into different coins, here are few articles on the ways to make money through investment:
15 Ways To Earn Free Cryptocurrency
Let us look into the 10 major ways to earn free cryptocurrencies without actually investing or buying any token.
Collect Free KCAL tokens from STEP.APP [Earn Daily Tokens Till Launch]
Starting from 11 May 2022, STEP.APP has launched a campaign to launch its most awaited KCAL token. STEP.APP is a Move-To-Earn app and KCAL is the utility token for that.
Good point here is!!! there is no public sale for KCAL token so participating in this campaign is the only way to collect precious KCAL.
How To Collect:
- Go to app.step.app
- Enter your email and Enter the code sent on email (Check Spam folder if you didn’t received the code).
- Enter Code 2MVMAXMP (get 5 tokens extra daily)
- [Optional but recommended]Add your wallet (The address is your MetaMask address or Trust Wallet Address)
Free Bitcoin (BTC) mining on Android smartphone:
Crypto mining isn’t the same as gold mining, but it does provide you with free cryptocurrencies. Mining is the process of receiving cryptocurrency in exchange for solving ‘blocks’ of validated transactions in the crypto world. Simply put, cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning that no single authority keeps track of transactions paid with them. Anyone in the world can keep track of crypto transactions, with the first person to do so getting rewarded. These transactions are recorded after a person or company solves a complex challenge first and receives free cryptocurrency. For a variety of reasons, people and organizations mine for coins; doing so for Bitcoin is known as Bitcoin mining.
Start mining on mobile (Get $3 reward extra!!!): Stormgain is a miner, exchange and crypto wallet platform which allows users to participate in crypto mining and earn rewards in Bitcoin. You can download the Stormgain mobile application and start mining immediately after signing up. You can earn $3 extra reward through joining with this link: Join Stormgain Now!!!
Participate in authentic Airdrops
Airdrops are the free distribution of cryptocurrency for the marketing of a crypto project. But there are many ongoing scams they may collect your sensitive information like email, KYC documents so it is highly recommended to participate in authentic Airdrops only. In airdrops, users receive cryptocurrencies through completing small tasks like:
- downloading a wallet/app,
- inviting a friend,
- signing up through an email,
- sharing for twitter or Facebook etc.
Here is a list of quality airdrops to earn free cryptocurrencies: Best Cryptocurrency Airdrops
By downloading crypto wallet
Yes, you can earn free crypto tokens just by downloading and completing the setup. Here I am sharing few topmost crypto multi-cryptocurrency wallets and the process to grab free tokens. These wallets are safe to store your cryptocurrencies in one place. Below is the list of wallets:
Atomic Wallet: Claim your free 15 Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC):
- Download Atomic Wallet and complete the setup.
- go to setting->airdrop
- fill your email id and use p 172G5R to get 15 free AWC coins.
- Earn extra by sharing your referral link with others.
Participate in affiliate programs
Most of the crypto exchanges offer affiliate or referral programs. Most popular are the Bitcoin affiliate programs. All you need to do is join a Bitcoin affiliate program and promote their services. The platform will provide you with a referral link that you can share with your friends, family, and social media or else can also share on your personal website. You can also run your own ad campaign. You get a commission for each signup your friend makes or for the transactions they do.
If your friend again refers to the link to others and get paid in return, you also get a passive commission. This is called Tiered Referral System and helps you to build a trading network. There are numerous referral programs, Coinbase, Trust Wallet, Brave, Atomic wallet, Genesis Mining, and Codex is notable ones.
Example of the affiliate programs:
Coinbase: you can refer the user to create a Coinbase Wallet for their cryptocurrency and get a reward amount of $10.
Xcoins.com: Xcoins.com is a marketplace where users can buy Bitcoins. It offers an attractive affiliate program where every user referred through your referral link will get $10 while you will also get the same amount of $10 for each referred user. Along with this, you will get a lifetime commission of 20% of the fee paid by the user you referred through your affiliate link. Join Xcoins.com Affiliate Program
Start browsing on Brave Browser (Free BAT Tokens)
Many internet users spend their hours of time browsing the Internet on Google Chrome or Mozilla browsers where they have to watch tons of advertisements on every page. In fact, while searching on Google you will get 2-3 ads at the beginning of search results.
Brave is a free, fast, secure, and open-source web browser that pays users for surfing the Internet. Brave works with an entirely different approach where the user will get paid for viewing ads while surfing the internet. Brave replaces website ads with their own ads for which they share 70% of the ad revenue with the user surfing the web page.
All you have to do is, install a brave browser on mobile and desktop and do your normal internet surfing. Download Brave Browser Now
Promote crypto project tokensale and earn bounties
Bounty is another way to earn free cryptocurrency by offering your skills or services. If you are good at coding or developing dApps, exchanges can hire your services and in return, you get free coins through bounties. There is a huge opportunity for developers to earn by providing a security protocol or finding out scams in the blockchain. Non-developers can also earn by participating in community forums and posting on social platforms. You can promote a project through Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk Forum, By writing an article, By making Youtube video reviews, etc.
Earn by completing task
Another popular way to earn crypto for free is through participate in “faucets”. These are small amount of cryptos distributed for completing tasks. For example, you can participate in dogecoin faucet to earn free dogecoins.
Earn.con is a platform where users can get rewarded for completing the task and replying to the email. They have recently collaborated with Coinbase and launched a program to earn while learning. Coinbase invites verified users who can earn by answering questions or by completing tasks. This provides actually an opportunity for users to learn about cryptocurrencies and the platform and to earn is an added incentive.
Coinbase Earn program launched by Earn.com on Coinbase where users have to learn about cryptocurrencies and tokens by watching educational videos, then visiting earn them by answering skill-testing quizzes! Looks simple, here is how to get started:
- Register your account with Coinbase and complete KYC.
- Register on Earn.com and complete your KYC.
- Complete the task and start earning
Lunarcrush: earn free crypto browsing
You’ve undoubtedly already visited Lunarcrush if you trade futures and options, or any other sensitive derivatives. It’s one of the greatest crypto screeners available for free. It analyses a coin’s performance in the following days using social data and upcoming news releases. Lunarcrush has developed its cryptocurrency, LUNR, and is currently giving away 65,000 LUNR tokens every day. Staying active on the Lunarcrush website allows you to simply claim your share. The amount of tokens you earn each day is determined by your consistency and the amount of time you spend on the website looking at social data for various tokens. You can withdraw your LUNR tokens to your Metamask or Trustwallet for safekeeping once you’ve acquired a minimum of 35.
Use Publish0X to earn cryptocurrency by reading or writing articles
Publish0X is an online news site that shares its advertising money with its users. It makes no difference whether you generate or consume content on this site. You can earn crypto for free regardless of whether you’re an author or simply a reader. Register for the platform using your Facebook or Twitter account in less than a minute, then read the content they publish. When readers tip authors from Publish0X’s free rewards pool, they earn rewards that are shared between the reader and the author.
Readers do not earn as much as authors, so if you want to be an author, you must apply. They’ll look at your work within 24 hours of receiving it. From here, you’re in charge of your content — extra points if you make it interesting and include illustrations. If the readers like it and tip you, you’ll be able to earn some more cash.
Publish on Steemit.com to Earn Free Tokens
Earn through Steemit.com through these 5 unique ways.
- Publish your blog posts on blockchain topics or share your comments on the Steemit platform and earn rewards. For blogging, you need to be careful about your content quality. If you have a good fan following you can earn a handsome reward through your posts. Rewards are given in bitcoins that can be later converted into fiat.
- Another easy way to earn in Steemit is by posting appropriate comments on blog posts and by voting on the community.
- Leese you STEEM power. The more followers and higher post ranking you have, the more STEEM power you possess. This is a unique way through which you can actually lend your STEEM power and in exchange earn coins.
- Become a Curie Curator at the Steemit platform. Curie is an organization that upvotes promising authors. A single upvote can make a huge difference on a blog post and the payout is as high as $80. So, become a curator whose job is to find high-quality posts and earn some extra coins.
- ADSACTLY (Autonomous Decentralized Society Acting Cooperatively) is an organization that pays writers for posting their content on their blog site. You can be rewarded for being a writer or an editor.
Signup and referral bonuses on the exchange
Many crypto exchanges offer free crypto as a welcome bonus to new users in order to expand their user base. You should take advantage of this opportunity to obtain free tokens. Different exchanges utilize a variety of methods and ways to reward their users, but the most common and straightforward are signup bonuses and referral programs. The top registration and referral incentive programs given by the most major exchanges are listed here.
For example, Binance is the largest crypto exchange with millions of users, and it has ensured that you, too, benefit from its name. It has a fantastic referral program that pays you up to 40% commission on your friends’ trades when they start trading. Go to Binance
Another example is Bybit Exchange, if you sign up through a friend’s referral link, you’ll get a $20 bonus. You may also share your own referral link with your friends, and for each successful signup, you will each receive $20 in your trading wallets. In addition, every time you trade, you’ll win a reward card worth up to $500 with guaranteed winnings, and you’ll be able to unlock new reward cards every time you reach a basic trading volume milestone. The bigger the rewards, the more you trade. Completing the prescribed chores will also earn you coupons, bonuses, and other rewards. Go to Bybit
KuCoin’s KuMEX referral program lets you recommend your friends to join the exchange. You are rewarded once they complete a valid trade. The cherry on top is that every time they buy or sell crypto on KuCoin for the next year, you will receive a 0.005 percent commission. Join Kucoin Exchange
This is similar to how microtasks work. Crypto faucets are an app or website that pays people in cryptocurrency for simple actions such as viewing crypto videos, downloading apps, or solving puzzles. You can keep your Bitcoin or other cryptos in your wallet and withdraw an amount after you’ve reached a specified threshold. Still haven’t figured out what a crypto faucet is? The rewards in crypto for this are smaller than other techniques, similar to water flowing from a faucet. You can still earn money by completing activities, but you’ll have to wait until a substantial amount is linked to cash out.
Earn crypto by watching videos
Coinbase: Educational Videos to Watch: Coinbase Earn is a learning platform established by Coinbase, one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. You can earn rewards for learning and understanding the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and their blockchains. All you have to do is sign up for a free account on Coinbase Earn and view their informative videos. The majority of these videos are about various types of cryptocurrencies. Each video is only two minutes long, so you won’t be bored while learning, and it’s presented in a fun way. There is a one-question quiz at the end of each video that you must complete. Coinbase Earn puts the same cryptocurrency you learned about into your Coinbase wallet when you’ve finished learning the videos and taking the quiz.
Phemex Exchange: Complete Quizzes and Watch Videos: Phemex is a cryptocurrency trading platform that pays you to watch educational videos. Phemex, like Coinbase, requires users to sign up and watch short videos in their cryptocurrency training. Phemex’s courses cover the basics to get you started, but there are also some complex topics for crypto-geeks. You will be required to complete basic quizzes on the topics covered throughout the course. Phemex will deposit up to $10 in crypto or trade bonuses into your wallet once you’ve completed these questions.
Earn through playing games:
Earning crypto side by side is a piece of cake if you’re already spending time mastering online games or even Temple Run on your phone. Yes, you may play free crypto by playing games. A few games that will reward you are listed below.
- Coin Hunt: Coin Hunt is a simple strategy game that you will enjoy if you enjoy simple strategy games. The goal is to locate the secret keys that will open treasure chests. You will be rewarded with free crypto on a regular basis if you gather keys in the game. Additionally, by improving their talents, users can earn up to $20 per week. The best part is that, unlike other scam sites, Coin Hunt rewards you with valuable crypto coins rather than worthless tokens.
- CryptoWord: CryptoWord will pay you if you are an expert at solving crossword puzzles. It’s just like any other crossword game, but you get rewarded in Bitcoin instead of meaningless game points. Your earning potential improves over time as you play more, and you can claim rewards every three days. Your wallet will be credited with one Satoshi if you score 145 points per word. It’s easy money all night.
- CryptoPop: Do you recall CandyCrush? It’s similar to CryptoPop. The game’s idea is the same, with the exception that you must group Bitcoins, Monero, XRP, Ether, and Neo coins together. CryptoPop, like most other apps, requires you to sign up and register as a player. With as many coins as you can muster, blast your way to the moon in this game. You can earn more cryptocurrency depending on your position on the leaderboard. You can collect more rewards in the form of Ethereum the more you play and win (ETH). Register your ERC-20 address (basically your Ethereum wallet address) to withdraw your “hard-earned” crypto, and your rewards will be transferred to your wallet.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Chain of Guardians is a gift if you are a hardcore gamer or enjoy playing shooting games. COG, unlike other games that can become bored after a while, is quite addicting. It’s a decentralized blockchain game set in an anime setting. You must strategize, form teams, unlock more powerful characters, and win enemy teams in battle. You can have all of this fun while earning COG tokens, which you can then send to your crypto wallet.
Be Aware of Cryptocurrency Scams
While you may be seeking for the quickest way to earn money with Bitcoin or another crypto, you should be wary of potential scams and fraud. Scams are most commonly perpetrated using social media or a clone crypto browser. Scammers often construct a clone crypto browser and use it to gain access to your crypto wallet. They could take your money or threaten to spread your information if you don’t pay a ransom. You must pay special attention to the web browser you’re using to avoid this.
Make sure it starts with HTTP and includes a little lock icon in the URL, which indicates a secure website. You should also just use websites that you know and trust, and avoid away from new websites that promise a few free coin crypto. Scams on social media are also quite common. On social media, there are several bot accounts that broadcast promotional messages. While many genuine people use social media to promote their crypto, you should be able to tell the real ones apart from the bots. If an offer appears to be too good to be true, it most likely is.